Friday, June 26, 2009

wasting time day

Tired along the day, yes i can say it like that. No time for me to rest even for a while. Starting from early morning wetching mobile screen, pulling keypad..browsing arround. But just like nothing i got, nothing special i saw there.

Even the result also wont appear in my new world BLOGGER HP. Sometime i felt want step back, end this whole, live simple as before. But it must be imposible for me to do it. I already waste my time to buitd it, much money i spend for stabilitate my mobile account.

Without this maya world, i though lost my other world if i didn't take apart. With my all experience, my ability, i will more strongger to face this all. yes...maybe right...it's not fault..it just little hill to the top of succed.

With big chance n complete with prayer hopefully this whole problem one by one will gain an answer to solve it.Amien

I called this day as my extremely wasting time day

0 comments: