Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HARD WORK IN THE HARD DAY

Thanks God..at this 3rd day i can continue my next post, although it seem useless but at the future i hope it will appear as part of a long process how hard i build this simple blog.
Base on my emty skill how to build my social network such this blog page. Maybe with my little ability in english, i will able to complete the whole equipment which needed in this my free house(blog).
And my total goal is how can i motivate next blogger who want to create an account using mobile,which agains with less facility,network trouble,and many other problem faced.
Until present most of blogger use their mobile just posting article, but just a few person who

totaly blogging use mobile

. Otherwise more than a milion people out there just mobile they have. Just seldom See PC (personal computer), maybe i am one of them...ha..ha.
Next 2 years hopefully half of teeneger use mobile in their daily mobility. So, can i give little contribution for them.
Yeah...it is my aim for now and future actualy, hopefully reader all will give me more help how can i make my aim work, not just walk straight, spend more mobile account but no result i'll get. Through this post maybe you will give me more advise.
Thanks.

0 comments: