Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TODAY AND YESTERDAY

It's still happen..the day where i still confusing about complexity through posting by posting.

Otherwise..at this blind of known in blogging rule, it make me more disconfident to continue my next day in creating my diary online,couse of a thousand failed in apply acessories for pimp my site.

Yaaah...this all i already take as my own notebook, and i'll make failed as some meaningfull next day.

Day by day, minute by minute, half of eac second my concentrate separate to this small site. I reaize it must be imposible for me to step backward.

It's already started. continue is better, maybe day will give me more answer...yes...whole of my aim will appear soon.

Although most people said normal for newbie but not for me..maybe i'm too ambysius to gain to the perfect one as i imagine usualy.

Hopefully there right reader will give me more tutor..i'll say thank you before..

0 comments: