Sunday, July 19, 2009

My First step in net work

Since last march 2008 all my network actifity begun..Using Nokia 3100 following my friend Judy, i started accessing line to http://gaju.mobi i choose chatting. Day by day i started got friend, share together in one room called lobby.

Each day after i finish my job (about 7.30 pm) i always online at http://gaju.mobi sharing, finding new friend and some time just stay oneline without any coment...while pull botton REFRESH..once a minute...And my motifation growth when my closer friend LINS_ANGEL or Bintang asking me about my facebook addres. Otherwise even a single time i never came to the internet rental. And http://gaju.mobi is the only network i knew

Day by day with the motifation to change my mobile, i work harder...Still in the http://gaju.mobi, lobby room many friend i got many friend in arround Indonesia...And Oh Got...there were a plood large text they call plaintext...i said plood disturbing room. Deepest in my mind...how cool is it...how they create it..?? Although very annoying experient..but it's also my motifation to go closer to the world wide network access..

Yet there is person nick name colourfull in each letter...so many new thing motifated to me to go far in the network. And sometime lobby emty, just 2 / 3 person inside, some said there were in Mig33, some in Nimbuz, some in facebook...in my mind i said "what are they mean ?", Then in my mobile browser i type one by one to find out addres they spell, but disable with my Nokia 3100.....ugh

Some day after about 6 month i always oneline in gaju.mobi,my savings enough for buying Nokia N70-1, and it's according to Lins-Angel advise.

Yes...after a week even i could make plaintext in Lobby Room and started that time i opened note from my all friend advise. Taking mobile browser aplication

And now even i able catching to the blog making, although just using free domain. Thanks my whole friend in gaju, in friendster, in facebook, and unforget Mig33 friends who told me many way to this step

Although still in standard theme, no more special, but this blog now is my highest achivement..using my new old Nokia product NOKIA 9500


abad_rhytm<br />   nur abadi

0 comments: