Thursday, July 16, 2009

Error Trial

Still about my confused arround my head when my several time litle consentrate to this my lovely site mobile blogger. Day by day stapping in confusing section.

Face in to the minimal mobile facility, as i said generlly. And in the other side i face problem about difficulty in understand many tutorial out side there, which most of them in English. Thats right although just a few word i knew English, but it's not my native language. Otherwise when i find out in Indonesian version i got not state easier to understand. huuuuffff

Today i try visit many cool blogger which many banner stated at that page, i felt that my blog be the bad and emty one, just make me jealous....and more confusing to follow that cool design.

But when i close my Opera mini browser, my imagination going through whole blog which i visited and though "will my blog seem resemble with them" with 1 better design, nice concept, many banner.....and athousand thing which make my blog more excentric.

Yes...here i write as part of my aim to blogging with NOKIA OLD DESIGN (9500) and the problem i face through it. And hopefully some day i will gain to the BLOG design as i imagine now.

So this story will terminate to the nice ending, which will be a part of hard job how i build free rent domain, and read by browser as you all who come to my newbie site.


abad rhytm

0 comments: